fuck amazon all my homies hate amazon
- ebay mostly secondhand
- etsy everything is either handmade or secondhand
- donegood ethical / sustainable / fair wages
- public goods sustainable stuff. has a membership fee à la costco
- blippo cutesy snacks, stationery, and more from japan
clothing / accessories
- fox creek leather handmade clothing made with real leather (some products you can choose what kind of leather you want).
- stimtastic chewable jewelry and fidget toys
food / grocery
- hive brands sustainable grocery. also has beauty / home products.
- weee! asian grocery
- asian food grocer asian grocery. no perishables.
- yamibuy asian grocery. no perishables. also has beauty / home products.
- umamicart asian grocery. only available in a few US states.
- kim'c market korean grocery
- sarap now filipino grocery
- thrive market subscription service for "organic" food
- misfits market subscription service that delivers food slated to be thrown out by grocery stores for not selling.
- package free zero waste household items
- grove subscription service for sustainable / zero waste household items
- chewy pet supplies
- reel plastic-free and sustainable bamboo toilet paper and paper towels. black-owned
- newegg electronics, computers, and computer parts
- backmarket refurbished electronics (mainly phones)
- nimble sustainable tech accessories
art supplies / stationery
- jetpens mostly japanese stuff
- kawaii pen shop mostly cutesy japanese stuff
- black sheep art supply handmade watercolors. black-owned
nerd crap / merch
- big bad toy store action figures and statues
- fangamer video game stuff. lots of cool and unique stuff.
- pokémon center official pokémon store
- giant microbes plush toys of cells, diseases, organs, etc.
- gacha x2 gachapon toys. you don't know what you're getting, just like a real gacha.
⭠ return to index